Commercial Cleanliness Auditing Services
Westech’s number one goal with our commercial clients is to objectively measure the cleanliness of their facilities. Ensuring that a facility is clean and holding the in-house group or cleaning contractor accountable to their contractual obligations results in success on many levels. Ensuring that your facility is clean will both improve your bottom line, and the safety of the site by reducing the spread of bacteria. Moreover, integrating the Westech audit process directly into your cleaning contracts through a bonus or penalty system guarantees results and makes sure you get what you are paying for. Our cleaning auditors have extensive training and experience. You can be confident that our cleanliness assessment abilities are extremely accurate.
Some of our Service offerings for our Commercial Clients Include
- Independent cleaning audits, evaluating whether your current cleaning contractor is meeting the pre-determined cleanliness level, as per their contract. We can easily make it so that these independent audits complement your routine internal inspections.
- Unbiased, in-depth reports on all components of your facility’s cleanliness. This will provide a benchmark for all cleaning staff and reveal the source of any deficiencies.
- Inspections provide accountability for staff and contractors, improving the overall cleanliness of your facility. As part of our inspections, Westech will complete:
- Internal and external visual audits, including areas like entrances, parking lots, and patios.
- ATP Audits to ensure proper disinfection of frequently used areas.
- BOMA audits to ensure that proper, environmental practices are in place.
- We will implement a web-based auditing system on Apple hardware that includes:
- Creation of a database specific to your site;
- Integrated APPA-based cleaning and auditing standards;
- Training and certification for any internal auditors;
- Visual auditing capabilities for inside and outside your facility;
- Tracking maintenance audits.
- We will also implement a productivity management software. This will evaluate your audit results and cleanliness levels to tell you how many people you need to clean your business, how to improve efficiencies and balance your workloads.
We began working with Westech in 2013, who provide independent audits of our sites and measure how our service providers are doing based on the APPA Standards. This has been very successful in raising the quality of cleaning services at all of our properties within Western Canada. We have since trained our staff and service providers on how to use the Westech tools and methodology and we supplement the independent audits with our own inspections. This has been a great improvement and ensures that our service providers understand our expectations of what clean is and that we are all on the same page.
Over the last several years, Westech has assisted FortisBC with objectively measuring the cleanliness of several of our facilities located throughout the lower mainland. In addition, Westech has also worked closely with us to put together a performance-based contract with our cleaning contractor so that the cleaning results remain consistent or possible penalties will occur. The great service that Westech provides has helped us ensure our facilities are safe and clean for both our staff and people visiting our sites.
Through Westech Systems systematic, thorough auditing program, it has made managing our janitorial less challenging and has provided a good guideline for managing performance and outcomes.
WestTech did an awesome job for us – they audited 13 of our buildings at our office business park with a short turn-around. Very professional and great to work with
I was introduced to Westech several years ago through Capilano University. Having used several other consultants in the past, we were encouraged to meet with Dean and Meg to hear what they had to offer. That turned out to be a fortuitous decision. It is not the fact that their staff have “eagle eyes”, it is the fact they are prepared to work with our cleaning company to help them get better. It has been a bit of a process but the results are positive.